Ramadoro Festival invites you to discover Elba’s west coast, its cultural and natural heritage. An itinerary among stories and traditions, creativity and talents, landscapes and local food.
An itinerant initiative entirely made possible with the support and collaboration of the local associations. From July 4 to July 19.
Typical flavors rediscovered by local producers, stories of commitment in the search for our roots, stories of characters and passion, eco-sustainable projects, original creations and works of ingenuity, and many excursions on paths reopened by volunteers to show you the extraordinary landscapes of this beautiful Italian island.
- Wednesday, July 4th h. 21 – PATRESI MARE / Inaugural evening. Flavors of the island: typical local products. Music: Tonic Trio in concert
- Friday, July 6th h. 21.30 – MARCIANA / Stones, shepherds, villages
- Sunday, July 8th – POMONTE – Guided excursion: “The Caprili del Collima and Canoso”
- Monday, July 9th – MARCIANA / Guided excursion: “Le vie dei Caprili”
- Monday, July 9th h. 21 – SANT’ANDREA / Minerals, wonders, geodiversity
- Wednesday, July 11th h. 10 – POGGIO / Ramadoro in EBike – by electric bike from Poggio to Pomonte
- Thursday, July 12th – PATRESI MARE / Flavors of the island: dinner “The onion of Patresi” with narratives of taste
- Saturday, July 14th – CHIESSI / Radici Project: photographic excursion on the traces of the “lever stones”
- Sunday, July 15th – MADONNA DEL MONTE / Of loves, of colors, of charms. Literary / environmental excursion with Gloria Peria and Tatiana Segnini
- Wednesday, July 18th – PATRESI / Guided excursion to the Mill of Patresi
- Wednesday, July 18th – POGGIO / Museums, memory, roots. One evening at the museum: Casalino del Castagno
- Thursday, July 19th – CHIESSI / Final evening. Creativity: arts, talents, crafts
WITH THE PATRONAGE OF
Municipality of Marciana and Tuscan Archipelago National Park
Amici di Patresi e Colle d’Orano, Comitato Festeggiamenti Chiessi, Il Calello, Il Libeccio, Il Rifugio, Marciana Aurea, Messaggeri del Mare, Pedalta, Arcipelago Cultura, Elba Taste.
For further information: https://ramadoro.blog