The Phoenicians’ Route is member of ICOM – International Council of Museums.
Following the Covid19 outbreak and the subsequent lockdown, we decided to celebrate the 2020 International Museum Day, May 18th, with an online event entitled “Stories of Museums on the Phoenicians’ Route”.
From May 16th to 20th, on our Facebook page, we will narrate 10 Museums of 10 Mediterranean Countries that are members of the Phoenicians’ Route Network through short videos, pictures and descriptions as “Museum Digital Storytelling”.
- The Museum of the Roman Theater of Cartagena (Spain)
- The National Museum of Archaeology (Malta)
- The Phoenicians’ Route Museum in Jounieh (Lebanon)
- The Archaeological Museum in Zagreb (Croatia)
- MAEC – The Etruscan Academy Museum of the City of Cortona (Italy)
- “Meet Nicosia. Meet Culture” campaign to promote the museums and cultural sites of Nicosia (Cyprus)
- The Museum Route of the Tomb of Lazarus, Bethany (Palestine)
- The Archaeological Museum of Isthmia (Greece)
- The MUCEM Museum of the Civilizations of Europe and the Mediterranean, Marseilles (France)
- The National Bardo Museum (Tunisia)
‼️ Don’t miss it !! ‼️